QUALITY In all of the phases of design, manufacture and testing, we utilise the best materials in order to provide products to customers which are durable over time and that do not require special maintenance.
ASSISTANCE We assist our customers to ensure the purchase of the ramp with the best features in relation to its intended use. Our staff are also available in the post-sales phase in order to satisfy any needs that may emerge.
GUARANTEE Our products are tested and guaranteed in accordance with European standards. In the case of ramps designed for disabled vehicle access, the certifications meet the standards required by the State Authority for Motor Vehicles and are equipped with all of the necessary certifications.
PLATFORM IN ANODIZED ALUMINIUM - FOLDS IN HALF
SPEEDYRAMP - TOUR - ramp - LIBERTY - ramp
- SPEEDYRAMP Load capacity MAX.: 300 KG. - 400 KG. - 450 KG. - 600 KG.
- TOUR-ramp Load capacity MAX.: 300 KG. - 400 KG. - 450 KG. - 600 KG.
- LIBERTY-ramp Load capacity MAX.: 300 KG.
- SPEEDYRAMP- TOUR-ramp Useable passageway width: 650 mm. - 800 mm. - 1000 mm.
- LIBERTY-ramp Useable passageway width: 800 mm.
- SPEEDY-TOUR-LIBERTY Total length: 2000 — 2250 — 2500 — 2700 — 3000 mm.
- SPEEDY-TOUR-LIBERTY Platform height when closed: 1020 — 1200 — 1300 — 1400 — 1570 mm.
- SPEEDY-TOUR-LIBERTY Depth/Dimensions: 250 mm.
- SPEEDY-LIBERTY Maximum overall width: 850 mm. - 1000 mm. - 1200 mm.
- TOUR-ramp Maximum overall width: 970 mm. - 1120 mm. - 1320 mm.
- SPEEDY-TOUR Passageway surface: checker plate aluminium - anti-slip edge
- LIBERTY-ramp Passageway surface: extruded aluminium mesh